Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Target video game HAUL!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, no Spider-Man 2, I know how you kids love it, but it's currently at "rent not buy" status for me.

    I got this game, which I mentioned yesterday, for $26.99 (usually $39.99)
    B0000A03CX01 AIGI2YLZJE0LNLZZZZZZZ

    And I had heard online that this game ($49.99 and recently released) was $19.99 at Target. Sho' 'nuff.
    B0001XAO4S01 A1NDBS7YGOPBD6LZZZZZZZ
    And no, I don't have Disgaea yet, but this game actually come before it in the series.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Harvest Moon looks interesting. Is it like an Animal Crossing type game?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, kinda. Except you run a farm instead of work in a store delivering things. It still has that whole "simulated community" thing.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sir_Realist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My girlfriend loved Animal Crossing, but hated Harvest Moon. Really slow game.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My girl loves Animal Crossing. Think I'll rent this one for her.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Animal Crossing and the Harvest Moon games.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Doc Xenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seweet. La Pucelle kicks ass, it's a lot like the old Shining Force games. and I haven't played Disgaea either, but I heard La Pucelle is actually better.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I also have Rhapsody (aka Adventure of Puppet Princess) for PSOne, which is the first in the series (or at least comes before the PS2 games) so I've played a bit of these games.

    However, Puppet Princess is a party-based RPG exploration dealie, whereas from what I've heard La Pucelle and Disgaea are more strategy games. Either way, I'm excited the series has continued to be brought to the US.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Doc Xenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Rhapsody when X-play did a segment called "the horror of song". That games looks intriguingly weird.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The songs suck horribly if you have the English audio turned on. With original Japanese turned on, they're great.

    On the subject of X-Play, Morgan looks much better now with longer hair.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •